Work Conditioning with Hunter MoveAbility
Hunter MoveAbility specialise and are passionate about helping people who have suffered an injury at work or motor vehicle accident, to return to work and return to those activities in life in which they enjoy.
Our team at Hunter MoveAbility have over 20 years working in the Occupational Rehabilitation environment and throughout this time have realised the need for a seamless approach to a worker’s rehabilitation and treatment. Hunter MoveAbility take the “team” approach with managing workers and their return to work, as this approach has provided the greatest outcomes for our stakeholders.
Hunter MoveAbility’s signature system is what sets us apart with our programs, as we seamlessly integrate our service into the rehabilitation process that assists our Case Managers, Nominated Treating Doctors, Rehabilitation Consultants, Injury Management Specialists/Advisors, RTW Coordinators, Employers and most importantly, the Worker!
What makes Hunter MoveAbility the go to for Exercise Physiology and building capacity for return to work:
- Our history as Injury Management Specialist and Rehab Consultants, we understand the need for valuable and TIMELY communication to help all stakeholders within the process
- We are accustomed to Medical Case Conferencing to assist with the management of a injured person’s return to work
- We care for all stakeholders within the process
- Our experience allows us to understand building capacity for a gradual return to work, progression of suitable duties and ultimately return to pre-injury duties
- We have access to state of the art equipment in our clinics or can provide mobile services within the areas we service
Hunter MoveAbility’s are able to assist with providing both physical and/or psychological programs assisting Workers with returning to work safely and durably. Hunter MoveAbility has implemented strategies and research into providing results driven Psychological Exercise Physiology services and also results drive Physical Exercise Physiology services. With our history within the Workers Compensation, CTP and Income Protection schemes, we understand the need for quality and caring service provision to obtain positive outcomes for everyone involved.
Here at Hunter MoveAbility we are able to provide mobile Exercise Physiology and Clinic Exercise Physiology within the Nowra, Jervis Bay, Tamworth, Kiama and the Hunter regions, to assist with empowering our Workers to move well and feel great!