Do you suffer from a health condition that is effecting your work?
Hunter MoveAbility’s Lifewise Program is a signature program designed for those who have suffered a health condition that has affected their ability to return to work or activities in which they enjoy in life. With our history within the Income Protection schemes, we understand the need for quality and caring service provision to obtain positive outcomes for everyone involved.
Our team at Hunter MoveAbility have over 20 years working in the Occupational Rehabilitation environment and throughout this time have realised the need for a seamless approach to a client’s rehabilitation and treatment. Hunter MoveAbility take the “team” approach with managing clients and their return to work/life, as this approach has provided the greatest outcomes for our stakeholders.
What makes Hunter MoveAbility Lifewise Program so special?
- Our history as Injury Management Specialist and Rehab Consultants! We understand the need for valuable and TIMELY communication to help all stakeholders within the process.
- We are are focused on providing care for our clients, as we genuinely want to help them to move well and feel great.
- We are focused on client-centred care to achieve wonderful results.
- Our experience allows us to understand building capacity for our clients to return to life or some form of employment.
- We have access to state of the art equipment in our clinics or can provide mobile services within the areas we service.
Hunter MoveAbility provide mobile and clinic based services based in Nowra, Vincentia, Tamworth, Kiama and the Hunter, to assist with empowering our clients to move well and feel great!