Veterans Exercise and Rehabilitation - Exercise Physiology
Hunter MoveAbility have extensive history working with Veterans from many different eras and understand the unique nature of their physical and psychological conditions. We have been working with Veterans for over 12 years through providing clear management plans to assist with improving their quality of life and gaining control over their health conditions.
Hunter MoveAbility work with current serving members to assist with returning back to defending this country, which they do so well. Hunter MoveAbility have provided services on base in the past and understand the unique ecosystem in which is required for return to full active service. Hunter MoveAbility are able to work with both the physical and psychological management through physical activity programs targeted at improving quality of live, health and ultimately to move well and feel great!
The benefits of Hunter MoveAbility’s programs with Veterans include, but are not limited to:
- Increasing fitness and endurance
- Improving mobility and balance
- Building strength and flexibility
- Improving mood
- Increasing energy
- Improving sleep quality
- Decreasing or managing pain
- Improving metabolic wellbeing, including diabetes management
- Creating a sustainable physical activity strategy that helps Veterans as they age